Hoemmade Hair Oil
Homemade oil for hair fall and hair growth is a deep conditioning treatment formulated for different hair types to infuse with much-needed nutrients to leave your hair shiny, smooth, and strong, too. Moreover, a DIY hair oil treatment specially developed for damaged, color-treated hair exists, as well as one that fixes brittle hair. Further, DIY hair oil treatment is formulated with natural oils, lipids, and conditioning agents, which will leave your hair not just healthy, but healthy from root to tip.
What are Benefits of DIY Hair oils?
A homemade hair oil includes various natural ingredients and essential oils. Therefore, these DIY hair oils are natural and chemical-free. Moreover, there are many benefits of homemade oil for hair fall and hair growth, and the advantages vary depending on the ingredients and your hair type.
- shinier, softer hair
- added moisture
- reduced hair breakage and damage
- less frizz
- a healthier scalp
- stronger hair
- less environmental and product damage
1. Amla (gooseberry) hair oil
Hair oil made from amla (gooseberry) is suitable not only for men but also for women who have damaged hair, early greying, or hair loss. Hair growth, scalp cooling, and darker, shinier hair are all benefits of using it.
How to Make It:
- Firstly, slice two amla fruit into four pieces each and allow them to dry there. Let them dry for at least an hour.
- Mix 2 tbsp sesame oil with 4 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil with the dried amla pieces.
- Stir the mixture until it starts bubbling on low heat. Let it cool in the pan itself.
- Store the mixture in a dark, cool place away from the sun for 1 week before using.
2. Hibiscus Hair Oil
Hibiscus flowers are rich in vitamin A, C, and nitrifying minerals that improve hair growth, volume, and shine. Hibiscus oil is used weekly to strengthen roots and prevent breakage.
How to Make It:
- Make a tea with 1 1/2 cups hibiscus flowers and leaves. Wash the potatoes with cold water and dry them in an oven or by the sun.
- Combine 14 cups coconut oil and 14 cups almond oil in a pan. Add the dried hibiscus leaves and petals to the hibiscus mix and warm it to the desired temperature.
- Let the mixture cool on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- The cooled oil should be strained and poured into dark bottles to be stored in a cool area for 1 week. The oil should be warmed up before use every time.
3. Onion Hair Oil
Hair growth is boosted by onion oil, which also prevents breakage. In addition to treating many hair issues, onions have a high sulfur content. Moreover, it prevents premature greying of the hair by maintaining the pH level.
How To Make:
- Firstly, curry leaves and onions should be chopped. Grind them to a smooth paste.
- After that, Prepare a saucepan and add this pasted add coconut oil. Heat until the mixture is warm.
- Moreover, Increase the flame after five to 10 minutes and let this come to a boil. Then turn the heat off and wait 15 minutes.
- Leave the mixture overnight to cool. Store the oil in a suitable container after straining it with a siev
4. Curry Leaves Oil
Curly leaves prevent premature greying of hair and reduce hair loss. Rich in antioxidants, curry leaves help to strengthen the hair roots, cure hair loss. Moreover, it prevents dandruff.
How To Make:
- Firetly, Stir a tablespoon of coconut oil into a small vessel along with curry leaves.
- Moreover, The mixture should be heated until it gets coated with a black layer using a double boiler.
- After that, Allow the mixture to cool completely. Take the leaves out and store the oil.
5. Aloe vera hair oil
Oils made with aloe vera have a multitude of benefits, including reducing hair fall, fighting dandruff, and moisturizing the scalp as well as provide nourishment to your hair.
How To Make:
- Firstly, Make two halves from one whole aloe vera leaf. Pluck out as much gel as you can.
- Moreover, Combine 1 cup of this gel with 1 cup of coconut oil in equal amounts.
- Warm the mix for *5-7 minutes over a low flame, and allow it to cool completely.
- After that, 5 drops of rosemary essential oil are to be added to this cooled mix
- Before you start using this oil, store it in a cool and dark place for 2 weeks.