Protect your skin by every day wearing sunscreen either is chemical sunscreen or natural mineral sunscreen for face. The protection from the sun decreases the risk of developing skin cancer and prevents premature aging of the skin. Skin Cancer Foundation reports that daily sunscreen users have 24 percent less skin aging than those who do not use it. So, here are some reasons find below to put on chemical sunscreen.
5 Reasons Why to Wear Sunscreen
- Prevents Premature Aging:- Most visible signs of aging like lines and wrinkles are caused by the premature breakdown of collagen and elastin in response to UV radiation. Moreover, the overproduction of melanin produced by melanocytes also damaged and cause hyperpigmentation. So, it is important to put on sunscreen to lower the risk of UV rays.
- Protect from Skin Cancers:- Firstly, Ultraviolet rays most commonly cause skin cancers like Squamous cell and melanoma skin cancers. In additiion, by applying sunscreen every day, you reduce your risk of skin cancer caused by the sun’s UV rays.
- Prevents Inflammation of the skin:- Inflammation and free radical damage occur due to UV radiation damaging the DNA of immune-protecting cells. In addition, our immune system becomes less able to defend us from skin cancers and other illnesses.
- Sunscreen Prevents Sun Sensitivity:- UV rays cause skin redness and burning which can aggravate sun-sensitive conditions like lupus and rosacea. So, using a sunscreen will often prevent the occurrence of these conditions.
- Reduces the Risk of Hyperpigmentation:- Sun exposure causes hyperpigmentation that is a common condition in which your skin becomes dark in patches because of an abnormal amount of melanin production.
Myths about Sunscreens
- The higher the SPF number, the longer you can stay in the sun without risk.
- Don’t need sunscreen as spend the majority of the day indoors.
- By using non toxic sunscreen, you are not getting enough vitamin D.
- There is no such thing as an “safe tan” and “healthy tan” beacuse ultraviolet radiation cause skin cancer.
How to Choose a Sunscreen
Firstly you must know the 2 main forms of sunscreen are Chemical and physical sunscreen ingredients.
Chemical ingredients such as oxybenzone and avobenzone work to absorb UV rays and reduce penetration. In addition, Physical ingredients like titanium oxide and zinc oxide, are referred to as present mineral ingredients that remain on the skin and block UV radiation.
Further, there needs to be more research to determine whether absorption is equal to toxicity. So, If you are worried about sunscreen absorption, you can use physical sunscreen. Moreover, Mineral sunscreen for face may be a good idea for pregnant and nursing women out of an abundance of caution.
Top 5 Mineral Sunscreen For Face
- Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF50+– RS 850
- Soultree Sun Protection Cream SPF 30 – RS 895
- The Moms Co. Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 – RS 474
- Juicy Chemistry Camellia Raspberry Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 – RS 650
- Qurez Mattifying Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 – RS 450
Natural Alternatives For Best Daily Face Sunscreen
If you are concerned about the absorption of sunscreens you can use natural mineral sunscreen for face but you can also try some natural alternatives for natural organic sunscreen.
So, here is some options as a natural mineral sunscreen for face:
- Avocado oil – SPF 15
- Pomegrenate Seed oil- SPF 20
- Wheatgerm oil – SPF 20
- Rassberry seed oil – SPF 25-50
- Carrot seed oil- SPF 38-40
2 Natural Sunscreens For Face
1. Carrot Seed Sunscreen SPF40
Vidhyajanli promotes eco-friendly, sustainable, and nature-based living that is 100% free from harsh and cancer-causing chemicals like SLS, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Petroleum, etc. mOreover, Pure carrot seed oil and aloe vera extract make up this sunscreen – a natural, non-toxic way of protecting against harmful UV rays.
In addition to making the body clean and disinfected, it is also an antiseptic that kills bacteria and fungi. Further, aloe vera and lavender essential oil provide beauty benefits as well as sun protection.
Ingredients:- Aqua, carrot Seeds Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Soya Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer
Skin Type:- All Skin Type
How much to use Sunscreen for face:- After bathing and before going out in sunlight. In addition, put liberal amounts of natural mineral sunscreen on your palm and apply all over where is your body is exposed to sun.
- Provide SPF 40
- Include natural ingredients
- Prevent from skin cancers
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Maintain natural moisture of the skin
- Prevent fron sun tan
2. ILana NOURISHING SUN SHIELD- TIGHTEN OPEN PORES
Introducing the Nourishing Sun Shield from Ilana Organics uses only the safest, natural ingredients, including Raspberry and Carrot Seed Oil, etc. Moreover, this organic sun cream offers superior protection against the sun, repairing the skin, and providing a radiant and dewy finish.
Ingredients:- Avocado Oil, Grapefruit oil, Rosemary essential oil, Raspberry seed oil, Carrot seed oil
- Avocado Oil (SPF 15):- Avocados are nutrition-rich contain healthy fats, moreover, chlorophyll to reduce inflammation, water to hydrate, Vitamin E to promote softness and prevent wrinkles.
- Carrot Seed Oil:- Contains high levels of antioxidants that offer complete sun protection and repair damaged and dry skin, leaving your face looking dewy and smooth.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: It has high antioxidant content and contains polyphenols and vitamin E. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which is effective sun protection. Smooth skin, reduced wrinkles, and supple hydration results from this antioxidant power
Skin Type:- All skin type
How much to use Sunscreen for face:- You use this good sunscreen for face also neck and arms whenever my skin feels dry since it is very lightweight. Before best daily face sunscreen, you can also use a natural serum.
- Work as natural sun protection
- Free from Danderous toxins
- Contain antioxidants
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tightens open pores
- Provide Lightweight hydration
- All Natural Face Wash For Removing Dirt, Dust Particles and Impurities
- Top Organic Exfoliating Face Scrub To Remove Dust and Dead Skin
- Best Organic Serum 2021| Natural, Organic, and Cruelty-Free
- All Natural Face Cream for Wrinkles, Blemishes, and Glowing Skin
- The 5 Healthiest Organic Conditioner for Softer and Radiant Shiner Hair
Conclusion:- It is very important to use sunscreen to get protected from ultraviolet rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer. Now the question arises which sunscreen you can choose. So, if you do not want chemical sunscreen to absorb into your skin then go for natural mineral sunscreen for face. Moreover, if want a totally natural sunscreen you can choose from 2 sunscreens above mentioned or natural oil sunscreens. Hence, it is up to you how you are going to protect your skin.